Account Executive – London / Hybrid - £27K plus benefits
This amazing international agency produces and deploys content across all ATL channels to drive growth and engagement. They set big ideas free and help them perform, combining craft, insight, and technology to bring creative work to life.
They’re now looking for an Account Executive either with a marketing/advertising education background, or some experience in the industry, someone who’s keen to progress their career. This agency offers fast career progression and generous benefits.
This is a unique, hybrid role working as the interface between the client and the creative team, being a key stakeholder in the creative development process. The client is a global premier luxury brand.
This Account Executive's responsibilities will be:
• Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the account and supporting team
• Manages all alerts/orders through FIDO
• Helps organize, attends (if required), and minutes internal team and client meetings
• Updates and maintains status sheets
• Liaises with media agencies/suppliers to obtain schedules, technical specifications, and copy dates
• Liaises with creative agencies to obtain master artwork files and reports any delays to AM/SAM/AD
• Responds to information requests from the Account Manager or Account Director
• Works closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Print, Transcreation & Broadcast
• Distributes contact reports, agendas, and trackers
• Collates any information needed for input to client reports and presentations
• Responsible for managing UK and IR materials – from order through adaptation to delivery
• Liaises with UK and IR brand teams to ensure smooth delivery of market-specific materials
• Provides any additional administrative support to the team as required
• Some experience of working in a TV, print, or digital production role
• Some knowledge of marketing
• Computer literate e.g. MS Office
• Can-do attitude and ability to work under pressure
• Fluent oral and written English essential
• Good interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Comfortable with data
Apply for this fantastic opportunity quoting ILS054
- Campaign Lead
Job location: City of London
Campaign Lead, £55K DOE plus benefits. London ...
- Design Director
Job location: Job salary: Up to £85k DOE plus benefits
Design Director, London / Hybrid – Up to £85k...
- Senior Digital Project Manager
Job location: Job salary: Up to £65k DOE plus benefits
Senior Digital Project Manager, London / Hybr...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs