Junior Data Scientist – Remote/London –Up to £30k
We’re on the lookout for a great Junior Data Scientist to join forces with a fast-growing start-up who already boast an impressive client list.
This Junior Data Scientist will collaborate with a team on an innovative NLP research project. This includes assisting in the collection, cleaning, and analysis of data, implementing machine learning models, and translating complex findings into actionable insights.
This Junior Data Scientist position aims to provide a valuable contribution to the project while gaining knowledge and experience in the field of NLP.
The responsibilities of this Junior Data Scientist include:
· Collecting and cleaning data for analysis and machine learning tasks
· Implementing and testing machine learning algorithms
· Translating complex data findings into understandable and actionable insights
· Collaborating with the NLP team to develop innovative solutions and models
· Maintaining and developing our data processing pipeline
As Junior Data Scientist, you also have/be the following:
· Have experience in prior Data Science projects with a focus on NLP
· Have experience working with large-scale data sets
· Be a relentless problem solver, understanding requirements and designing solutions
Be able to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
· Be proficient in Python, SQL, and ML & DS libraries
The successful Junior Data Scientist will be “start-up ready”, you will be naturally proactive, have a positive attitude to change, have a continuous improvement mindset, are flexible, always happy to go beyond your brief and enjoy working at pace.
If this is the Junior Data Scientist role you’re looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference S182.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com