Lead Developer – London hybrid working - £115K plus 15-20K bonus.
This leading independent global asset businesses is dedicated to delivering the best outcomes for clients through a highly diversified range of actively-managed products. They support individual and institutional investors across a range of products, encompassing equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives.
They are looking for a Lead Developer within the Technology Delivery Development team you will join a 40-strong development team responsible for delivering ongoing change to the suite of applications and systems
This is a senior hands-on technical role and you will be expected to take ownership of key initiatives from design to delivery and to contribute to the architecture and development practices.
It is important in this role that you can communicate and collaborate effectively across all areas of technology and business partners globally.
This Lead Developer’s duties and responsibilities will include:
• Work closely with the Product Owners to understand development priorities and backlog items
• Work closely with the Technology Delivery management, ensuring that all solutions fit well within the strategic architectural vision.
• Provide input into project timelines, estimation and roadmap
• Performs hands-on development
• Manage and mentor more junior staff members
• Carry out additional duties as assigned.
This Lead Developer will have:
• Excellent knowledge of C# and Angular
• Sound understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
• Experience of Azure
• Experience of micro-service development and API development
• Databricks and Python development experience beneficial
• Strong understanding of Agile delivery methodologies
• Demonstrable ability to design and deliver complex systems at scale
• Experience of working with geographically disperse development teams
• Degree educated in mathematics or scientific/engineering discipline.
This is a hybrid role, working minimum 2 days a week in London offices – usually Tuesday and Thursday.