Marketing Account Manager, Amsterdam (Hybrid) – Up to €50,000 dependent on experience
Are you a Marketing Account Manager looking to work with a globally recognised brand in the alcohol sector? As Marketing Account Manager you’ll play a pivotal role in delivering assets for marketing campaigns and be the day-to-day operational contact for markets across the globe. We’re looking for someone with a strong background in marketing within an agency environment for this role.
Being a Marketing Account Manager you’ll be ensuring marketing briefs are delivered on time and brand, working with various stakeholders to deliver content production, leading the team through brand guidelines and more. Does this sound like your kind of Marketing Account Manager role?
The Marketing Account Manager they’re looking for will be someone with a creative background, having plenty of experience in marketing as well as great interpersonal skills to bridge the gap between creative teams and clients. You’ll have an eye for detail and desire to progress in your career.
Below is what you’ll be expected to work on as Marketing Account Manager:
· Delivering first class client servicing
· Ensuring smooth delivery of marketing projects and campaigns
· Working alongside various stakeholders and internal teams to produce work
· Assisting Account Director with growing the account
Below is what they’re looking for in this Marketing Account Manager:
· At least 3 years’ experience in a marketing and client facing role
· Great interpersonal skills
· Desire to progress in your career
If you think you’re the Marketing Account Manager we’re looking for then please get in touch quoting JW1097.