Marketing Executive, London - £25-30k dependent on experience.
Are you looking to kick start your marketing career at a start-up company growing at rapid speed? This Marketing Executive role is perfect for someone with experience across different marketing channels.
This Marketing Executive will be help with all areas of the marketing mix including, but not
limited to; CRM, tournament schedule management, acquisition campaign management, promotion management, promotion analysis, data analysis, PR and social media.
As Marketing Executive, performance analysis of promotional campaigns, CRM campaigns and new customer tournaments will play a big part in your role.
This Marketing Executive’s responsibilities will include:
· Support the CRM lead in getting new campaigns set up.
· Implement and track the Slots Tournament strategy to ensure effective ROI in terms of participation, conversions and revenue generated.
· Implement and measure player promotions and provide detailed reports on promotion performance in terms of conversion funnel and ROI.
· Provide support to the content and social media manager
· Ensure all advertising materials, including website content/landing pages, are compliant with relevant gaming license provisions party suppliers of marketing services.
· Provide timely financial and business updates.
· Collaborate closely with all areas of the Marketing, CRM and Customer Service teams to ensure the smooth running of all campaigns.
As Marketing Executive, you’ll also have the following:
· 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing.
· Confident self-starter who relishes a challenge.
· Happy to do a lot of the grunt work in setting up campaigns.
· A good planner who is well organized.
· Ability to interpret reports and analyse data.
· Ability to create a promotional plan, execute and monitor the success of the plan.
· Ability to plan and execute multiple campaigns working with numerous people in cross-country locations.
This Marketing Executive is a great opportunity to work on some exciting campaigns at a company making massive moves in the industry!
If this Marketing Executive role looks like the one for you, please get in touch quoting job reference SP074.