Marketing Manager, Hybrid working – up to £40k
Are you a Marketing Manager with a strong background in Events and PR? If so, this is the ideal role for you. You’ll be joining an incredibly talented team, working for one of the biggest media agencies in the country.
This Marketing Manager will deliver on certain and specific marketing plans to ensure the continuing success of the businesses and become an integral part of the Management Team, while also spearheading the development of the Marketing strategy and supporting plans to deliver upon these evolving requirements.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this Marketing Manager include:
· Oversee the broad marketing of the agency to both existing and prospective clients
· Running hosted events
· Looking out for new PR opportunities and working alongside the PR agency
· co-creating thought leadership and leading the web site and social media overhaul to optimise and amplify positioning.
· Client Hospitality – this includes booking tickets / venues, liaising with suppliers, organising invites, organising agenda etc
· Staff social activity – this includes organising the staff Summer BBQ and overseeing monthly staff socials
· Look for all opportunities for the businesses to enter awards ceremonies and work with the business to put forward the work most likely to win awards for the companies,
This Marketing Manager will also have the following:
· Ability to develop a Marketing Strategy and to input into the development of the company
· Strong written skills with proven ability to draft marketing campaigns, awards submissions etc.
· Good understanding of what Marketing success is – ROI, client wins, self-promotion etc.
· Delivery focused with the ability to prioritise and organise workload agreed within deadlines.
· Strong customer focus.
· A proactive and can-do approach towards work tasks.
· Excellent presentation skills both formally and informally.
· Numerate and financially aware with the ability to produce reports and statistics as required.
· Open communication style, with ability to communicate at all levels in an organisation.
· Good personal presentation and high level of professionalism.
The successful Marketing Manager will be joining an agency that loves to put it’s people first, offering benefits such as:
· 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday, Christmas shut down and bank holidays
· Pension Scheme
· Death in Service & Income Protection
· Private Healthcare
· Staff Socials and events
If this is the Marketing Manager role you have been looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference SP128.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com