Media Activation Manager, Work from Home, Up to £45K dependent on experience.
We’re looking for a Media Activation Manager to join this brilliant, global data media agency. With a long list of well-known clients and standing at 1800 employees, this agency is growing fast and has some great projects in the line-up.
We’re looking for a Media Activation Manager who’s great with large budgets and forward-thinking clients.
Here’s some of the things we’d like this Media Activation Manager to do:
● Reporting into the Reservation AD you will be fully responsible for the day to day strategic and implementational planning and buying of display across print, non programmatic digital, OOH & audio.
● You will work closely with the planning teams and other specialist teams within the agency to ensure an integrated approach to the strategic and activation planning across all display channels.
● You will lead negotiations with media owners and help develop the negotiation skills of junior members of the team.
● You will ensure all campaigns are delivered, reported, measured and optimised effectively (objectives/KPI's must be met/exceeded).
Here’s a bit about you:
● You take an active interest in learning about our clients business
● You have a strong POV on relevant industry topics
● Able to work across multiple display channels
● Not daunted by a challenge, tackling it head on
● Used to working closely with suppliers to identify the best solution for our clients
● Work together with teams internally (Ops, Investment, planning, client services)
● Keep up to date with new innovations within the media marketplace and identify how they could be used by our clients
If this sounds like the perfect Media Activation Manager role for you, please get in touch quoting job reference AP990.