Media Activation Manager, Fully remote working – Up to £44.5k
This rapidly growing media agency is expanding its Activation departments and now needs a Media Activation Manager to overlook the planning and buying of Display across Print, Audio and OOH. Working alongside some big name clients, this is a real opportunity to grow and develop.
This Media Activation Manager will be working closely with the planning teams and other specialist teams within the agency to ensure an integrated approach to the strategic and activation planning across all display channels.
As Media Activation Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
● Reporting into the Reservation AD you will be fully responsible for the day to day strategic and implementational planning and buying of display across print, non-programmatic digital, OOH & audio.
● You will work closely with the planning teams and other specialist teams within the agency to ensure an integrated approach to the strategic and activation planning across all display channels.
● You will lead negotiations with media owners and help develop the negotiation skills of junior members of the team.
● You will ensure all campaigns are delivered, reported, measured and optimised effectively (objectives/KPI's must be met/exceeded).
The successful Media Activation Manager will also have the following:
● You take an active interest in learning about our clients business
● You have a strong POV on relevant industry topics
● Able to work across multiple display channels
● Not daunted by a challenge, tackling it head on
● Used to working closely with suppliers to identify the best solution for our clients
● Work together with teams internally at Essence (Ops, Investment,planning, client services)
● Keep up to date with new innovations within the media marketplace and identify how they could be used by our clients
If this is the sort of Media Activation Manager role you’re looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference SP105.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com