Media Partner / Lead, Remote (anywhere UK) or Central London – Up to £85k DOE plus benefits
This global digital, data, tech agency are leading the way in media. They’re looking for a new Media Partner / Lead to work with, arguably, the biggest tech business in the world.
About this Media Partner / Lead role / some of the responsibilities this Media Partner / Lead will have:
● Be accountable for strategic oversight of designated account campaigns and ensuring these are woven into the overall cross-channel campaign strategy, while ensuring high work quality and expectation management across the team.
● Gain a more strategic understanding of the clients’ business and KPI; ensure that:
- this is communicated and shared with the team,
- plans are geared towards these business goals and KPIs,
- comms and focuses of the team hone in on these business priorities and KPIs.
● Develop strong relationships with key clients, and collaborate with them to support, inform and guide their roadmaps and goals to meet / exceed business objectives.
● Ensure your team is acting as trusted advisors for not only campaign items, but also advising and guiding on the client's wider business priorities and opportunities.
● Ensure the team is keeping up to date with latest industry news, and that trends are proactively identified, packaged and surfaced to internal and external clients.
● Support the team Client Partner/Director, and Head of Media Activation, in capacity planning & resource management for the wider team.
● Support team leads and their reports to ensure they have resource, skills and guidance needed to deliver on campaign goals and deliverables, as well as exceed expectations to surprise and delight internal and external stakeholders.
● Ensure team development plans are in place (and updated at least quarterly) and shared with Head of Media Activation and relevant channel lead, with clear expectations, steps and support outlined to facilitate individual team members developing their skillset, experience, and advancement on their chosen career path.
● Develop and maintain positive team culture across all accounts and channels
● Provide timely and actionable feedback to the team to aid in their development, improvement, and progress. Provide awareness and recognition for jobs well done
● Lead and initiate agency-wide continuous improvement projects regarding processes and quality standards.
The attributes / skills / experience we’re looking for in this Media Partner / Lead:
● Proven experience at Business Director level in a Digital Media or Advertising role (including some aspects of managing P&L).
● Proven Project Management, Leadership and People Management Experience.
● Excellent knowledge of media planning fundamentals e.g. reach, frequency, channels, formats, etc.
● Extensive Experience with planning and directly managing large-scale media campaigns across some of the following AdWords, Bing Ads. DV360 or other DSP, Facebook, Twitter.
● Experience of managing vendor relationships.
● Regularly contributes to platform best practices and campaign processes.
● Experience with Google stack and have GMP & Adwords certifications (desirable).
● Experience with running campaigns across multiple countries / languages.