Digital Media Planning Associate Director, Remote Working – Up to £51k DOE plus benefits
This leading Digital Media Agency, based in the heart of London, is growing by the day and they’re now on the hunt for a Digital Media Planning Associate Director to join their talented team.
As Digital Media Planning Associate Director, you’ll be responsible for strategic thinking, forecasting, weekly reporting reviews and QBRs. They will work with the team to ensure communication to the client is clear, compelling and of a high standard.
The responsibilities of this Digital Media Planning Associate Director include:
- Drive consistency across regional work including deliverables such as QBRs, reports, testing plans, forecasting, and measurement plans
- Identify key growth opportunities for the campaign, and how this differs by region
- Ensure that each region is sharing learnings and prioritising accordingly
- Provide global overview of the campaigns performance for key stakeholders
- Understand the B2B publisher landscape and how it differs by region
- Deliver client presentations, orchestrating regional teams as appropriate.
- Take responsibility for campaign performance against intended outcomes
- Collaborate with the Analytics team to develop client Learning Agendas.
- Work with Data Strategy to tie first party data into planning
- Be the point of escalation for team issues (within and outside of the team)
- Drive internal thought leadership and team process/workflow enhancement, increasing work quality, making us more efficient, and improving Essential satisfaction
- Support the global practice lead with development of the media planning product.
- When appropriate, play a key role in new business pitches
As Digital Media Planning Associate Director will also have:
- Likely 4+ years experience in digital advertising with a large portion of that DR focussed.
- Strong knowledge of the B2B media landscape and a good relationship with B2B publishers.
- An active interest in digital media and how digital innovation is driving change.
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration; but also capable of working independently when needed.
- Knowledge of 3rd party research tools and how they impact planning decisions.
- A strong understanding of the Google stack.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills - ability to think on your feet.
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyse raw data, identify true insight and develop actionable recommendations. A natural affinity with numbers is a must.