Media Planning Executive, Hybrid/London – Up to £30k
Are you a Media Planning Executive looking to join one of the world’s biggest agencies, working on meaningful, impactful Social Change campaigns? If so, this is certainly the role for you. Working alongside big-name clients and an extremely talented team, this role really has it all!
As Media Planning Executive, you will be responsible for supporting and executing the day-to-day operations required for managing campaign delivery and performance ensuring accuracy on forecasted media plan to actual results.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this Media Planning Executive include:
· Work closely with Media Strategists to define and design target audiences, media mix and measurement recommendations based on client briefs and strategy recommendations.
· Manage multiple information sources in order to gain as complete a picture as possible of the media environment in any given market.
· To identify and clearly articulate the best means of reaching a target audience whether this is though paid, owned or earned media and demonstrate awareness of the benefits and practicalities of using each of those.
· Receive creative assets from the accounts team and ensure they are loaded into World Services’ creative management platform (CMP) and into Google campaign manager
· Communicate media plans to supplier for dissemination and ensure actual results match forecast
· Provide regular updates to the accounts team on their project’s performance across all offline and online channels.
· Escalate any issues in performance in a timely manner, managing the issue resolution in its entirety.
· Advise on formats, specifications with regards to digital production
· Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
· Support the delivery of regular and ad hoc presentations for both internal and external stakeholders
As Media Planning Executive, you will also have the following:
· Previous work experience in the sector is not required or expected, but an education to BA or equivalent level in Marketing, Media and Communications, Psychology, or similar subjects will be beneficial.
· Experience in campaign management.
· Experience of digital / mobile advertising.
· Demonstrable liaison skills across the numerous sectors normally associated with working in developing countries.
· A good understanding of geopolitics and the role of communications in behaviour change.
· Enthusiastic and positive with a genuine interest in a career in marketing and advertising.
· Knowledge of the media industry, media planning, buying and media dissemination.
· Comfortable working with data to identify insights and recommendations.
· Ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships, both internal and external.
· A demonstrable interest and understanding of geo-politics and International Relations.
· Problem solving capabilities using data
· Experience of media projects or communications platforms
· Proficient in all components of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
· Ability to craft and present reporting in an accurate and timely manner
· Excellent oral and written communications skills (English).
If this you’re the Media Planning Executive we’re looking, please get in touch quoting job reference SP154