Office Team Manager, Central London – Up to £35k DOE plus benefits
This amazing international communications agency are thriving at the moment. They’re now looking for a Team Manager who’s motivated to keep this awesome communications team running smoothly.
This international communications agency were voted the most effective independent advertising agency in the Asia Pacific region.
This Team Manager will focus on:
● Day to day support of the client servicing team and office management (office supplies, scheduling etc.)
● Gatekeeper of internal systems such as project management and timesheets (Avaza), client on boarding and invoicing (Xero) and handling internal operational expenses
● Support in finding and maintaining talent (on-boarding, annual reviews admin etc.)
● Organising internal monthly meetings and social activities
This Team Manager will have:
● Strong organisational skills, detail-oriented and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
● Competent and experienced with Excel sheets
● Confident and positive approach to work
● Meticulous eye for detail – you’ll be working closely with the MD
● Proven ability to manage systems and understanding efficiencies to running a team
● Open to sharing best practice in operations as we expand across Europe in Paris, Munich and Milan
Please quote AP994 when applying for this Team Manager role.