Paid Social Business Director, Fully Remote – Up to £65k doe
One of London’s biggest Media agencies is on the hunt for a new Business Director to work on one of their main client accounts. You will be joining an extremely talented team, working on brand new, exciting projects.
As Paid Social Business Director, you will have day-to-day responsibility for coordination and delivery of performance activity and operates as the main social POC for clients. You will make use of platform knowledge and account management practices to ensure effective management of projects to brief, schedule and budget as well as taking a leading role in the development of the social strategy on the client account.
The responsibilities of this Paid Social Business Director include:
· Manage team members to deliver consistently across multiple campaigns.
· Translating client requirements into campaign delivery briefs. Organizing and prioritizing delivery of multiple campaigns and overseeing creation of accurate documentation to deliver on brief, time and budget, then briefing of internal teams to develop and implement solutions
· Ultimately responsible for Social strategy and weaving into overall campaign strategy. Supporting on channel roadmap development.
· Full responsibility of the account performance from start to finish
· Ultimate accountability for adherence to controls and best practices across multiple channels
· Build annual learning agenda and test plan for assigned portfolios
· Final approver on performance forecast and reforecast
· Final driver of spend recommendation for all social campaigns
· Coach and train junior members towards growth in channels/ client services
The ideal Paid Social Business Director will also have the following:
· Approximately 6-8 years’ experience in a digital media agency, minimum 3 year of media buying experience, minimum 2 years of people management experience
· Specialization in Social
· Experience with planning and running larger-scale campaigns
· Experience with the Google tech stack
· Blueprint Certification (other certification a plus)
· Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc)
· A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
· Strong understanding of optimization levers & testing approaches
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Great analysis skills (including quantitative analysis) and proven critical thinking capability
· Proven experience managing people/teams, including responsibility for career development
· Experience with social best practice development and desirable experience working in a global context to drive localization and adoption
· Self-starter who can proactively influence clients to help evolve best practices and drive innovation
· Experience in internal and external stakeholder relationship management
If this is the perfect Paid Social Business Director role for you, please get in touch quoting job reference SP117.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com