Paid Social Lead, Midlands – Up to £37k (Hybrid working – 3 days at home)
Are you an experienced Paid Social specialist looking to further your career in a fast-paced and growing agency?
We’re looking for a Paid Social Lead to support the day-to-day management of Paid Social activity for clients. Based in the Midlands, where you will be responsible for helping to develop social strategies, building campaigns, activation, optimising and reporting.
As Paid Social Lead, you’ll be responsible for:
· Developing paid social strategies, aligned with wider integrated campaigns
· Creating and activate paid social campaigns across all major social platforms Meta (Facebook, Instagram) LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, and Pinterest.
· Monitoring and reporting on paid social media performance using tools such as Google Analytics and specific social media platform analytics
· Update weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as part of the integrated channel reporting.
· Manage budget allocation and daily campaign optimisation in line with agreed client KPIs
· Align all content and copy across social channels to ensure a consistent message across the entire customer journey (search, display, social, ATL)
· Perform A/B tests to ensure continual optimisation of campaigns
· Regular competitor analysis across clients in order to positively challenge clients and refine the strategy
· Support new business opportunities and pitches, providing paid social media strategy and insight
This Paid Social Lead will also have the following:
· Preferably 2+ years’ experience
· Experience in a similar paid social media role
· Experience in paid social campaigns using Meta Business Suite (Facebook and LinkedIn) and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
· Desirable to have experience in Twitter Ads, TikTok for Business and Pinterest Ads.
· A strong understanding of key social media channels and creative best practices
· Creative flair for contributing new and innovative ideas
· Good verbal and written communication skills, both with clients and internally
· Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and PowerPoint)
• Understanding of scripts/tags and Google Tag Manager would be beneficial but not critical
If this is exactly the kind of Paid Social Lead role you are looking for, please do get in touch quoting job reference SP114
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com