Paid Social Manager, London – fully remote work available, Up to £45K DOE.
We’re on the lookout for a Paid Social Manager, to join this brilliant, global data media agency. With a long list of well-known clients and standing at 1800 employees, this agency is growing fast and has some great projects in the line-up.
As Paid Social Manager, you’ll ultimately be responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly.
As Paid Social Manager, you’ll be responsible for the following:
· Effectively manage your & your team’s designated paid social accounts; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered by the team and constantly proactively looking for both tactical and strategic optimisation opportunities
· Take responsibility for the delivery of wider client or team deliverables
· Ensure adherence to all channel best practices for client within paid social, and contribute to the development of paid social best practice
· Take ownership of your clients’ testing plans to organise both tactical, and mid- term campaign actions and goals, and manage the planning, execution & evaluation of tests
· Develop strong relationships with your client, and key suppliers
· Managing forecasting and launching new campaigns and initiatives
· Keep abreast of large-scale developments across display, programmatic and paid search channels in order to be able to manage juniors working across these channels
· Take responsibility for the data integrity & compliance of your account
As Paid Social Manager, you’ll also have the following:
· Proven experience (2-3 years) at Account Manager level in a Digital Media or Advertising role
· Experience with planning and running larger-scale paid social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest across multiple markets
· Experience with paid social bid management platforms (4C etc.)
· Proven Project Management, Leadership and People Management Experience
· Experience with Google Analytics (plus certification) desirable
· Experience with programmatically-bought paid social activity desirable
· Some experience with paid search, programmatic display & reservation-based buying desirable
If this is the Paid Social Manager role for you, please get in touch quoting job reference SP088.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com