Planning Manager, London (Fully remote working) – Up to £44.5k
This rapidly growing media agency is on the hunt for a Planning Manager, with performance marketing experience, to head up and lead the Activation team for one of their biggest clients.
This Planning Manager will be the go- to planners for all things related to eCommerce and performance media. Each will be responsible for a portfolio of brands within the beauty and fashion industry.
This Planning Manager will be responsible for:
· Lead planning on all ecommerce and performance campaigns across your brand portfolio, liaising closely with brand planners on larger/ multi-channel projects.
· Liaise with and manage multiple stakeholders - both client and agency side. Build and maintain strong relationships with them
· Use appropriate data to design and support your planning recommendations.
· Determine the best media mix for your campaigns - allocating budget appropriately between performance channels
· Create clear briefs for the activation teams and run collaborative sessions to deliver these.
· Evaluate responses from the activation teams and work with them to finalise channel and publisher selections and budgets.
· Own the overall plan (as shared with clients), being the go-to person for campaign status and delivery, and the key point of contact for clients on all things commerce
· Co-create, maintain and lead the implementation of testing plans and supporting material.
· Create and manage cross-channel reporting templates.
This Planning Manager will also have the following:
· Highly numerate with an analytical mind
· Experience in and an enjoyment of campaign reporting - uncovering the insights that will ensure a cycle of continuous learning and campaign improvement.
· Experienced in and with an aptitude for managing projects, clients, vendors and agency stakeholders
· Experience planning and optimizing across performance digital media channels.
· Impeccable attention to detail.
· A strong communicator who is confident and comfortable in front of clients and other stakeholders.
· Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and multitask: you will be working on several projects at the same time, often for different stakeholders.
The successful planning manager will be joining an agency that always puts its employees first, offering fully remote working and flexi-hours and a host of other great benefits.
If this is the Planning Manager role for you, please get in touch quoting job reference SP102.
Or also take a look www.air-recruitment.com