Programmatic Account Director (Amazon), London/Hybrid – Up to £51.5k
Are you a Programmatic Account Director looking to join forces with one of the biggest Media agencies on the planet? Are you an expert in running Programmatic campaigns via Amazon DSP? If yes, this is just the role for you. Working on one of their flagship accounts, this role promises to tick all the boxes!
As Programmatic Account Director, you’ll be responsible for the coordination and delivery of programmatic campaigns whilst also working closely with their account lead, and the Head of Programmatic, to deliver world class programmatic programmes which exceed client’s expectations.
As Programmatic Account Director, you will have at least 3/4 years’ experience working with Amazon DSP. You will have experience in running and optimising Programmatic campaigns mainly via Amazon DSP as well as other platforms.
This Programmatic Account Director will also be responsible for:
· Effectively overseeing your team’s programmatic accounts; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered by the team, and that they and yourself are constantly proactively looking for both tactical and strategic optimisation opportunities
· Coordinate the team, in order to fulfil wider client or team deliverables and take responsibility for the bigger picture in terms of your clients’ accounts.
· Further develop in-depth knowledge of all programmatic and relevant 3rd party platforms, operating as in-agency expert / trusted advisor to clients in your field of specialism, whilst showing a good understanding of the overall media landscape
· Conduct highly effective data analysis and interpretation, issue identification and solution development on behalf of your client. Maintain an excellent level of contextual awareness.
· Oversee development of your clients’ testing plans to organise both tactical, and mid- term campaign actions and goals
· Contribute to the wider regional programmatic strategy & goals, provide strategic insight to individual campaign wrap-ups
· Working with the Reservation Media, and Investment teams, assisting with research into, onboarding of, and best practice development for emerging programmatic platforms
As Programmatic Director, you will also have/be the following:
· Digital agency-side working with hands-on experience of Programmatic in particular Amazon DSP, DV360 & Google Ads (GDN, UAC & TrueView)
· Good proficiency in line management; with experience of managing a team, with demonstrable skills in guiding the development of direct reports
· Highly developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
· Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
· High attention to detail, and good organisational skills, with an understanding of optimisation levers & testing approaches across programmatic platforms
· A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
· Experience with running multi million dollar campaigns across EMEA
· Experience in the B2B (SMB) vertical
· Experience with planning and running large-scale DSP and PMP programmes, across platforms such as Amazon DSP,
· Experience with Google Analytics
If this is the Programmatic Account Director role for you, get in touch quoting job reference SP174.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com