Programmatic Account Director, London/Hybrid Working - Up to £51.5K
Are you a Programmatic Account Director looking to work at one the planets biggest media agencies? Do you have experience working with DV360? If yes, this is just the role for you. Working alongside a host of huge clients this role will not disappoint!
This Programmatic Account Director, will be responsible for the end-to-end management of programmatic campaigns, via DV360, whilst also working closely with their account lead, and the Head of Programmatic, to deliver world class programmatic programmes which exceed client’s expectations.
As Programmatic Account Director you’ll be responsible for flawlessly executing programmatically bought media plans. Deploying unsurpassed platform knowledge & smart use of audience data. You’ll also be collating spend forecasts, creating and monitoring campaigns to deliver on planned targets.
This Programmatic Account Director will be carrying out the following:
· Effectively overseeing your team’s programmatic accounts; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered by the team, and that they and yourself are constantly proactively looking for both tactical and strategic optimisation opportunities
· Coordinate the team, in order to fulfil wider client or team deliverables and take responsibility for the bigger picture in terms of your clients’ accounts.
· Further develop in-depth knowledge of all programmatic and relevant 3rd party platforms, operating as in-agency expert / trusted advisor to clients in your field of specialism, whilst showing a good understanding of the overall media landscape
· Conduct highly effective data analysis and interpretation, issue identification and solution development on behalf of your client. Maintain an excellent level of contextual awareness.
· Oversee development of your clients’ testing plans to organise both tactical, and mid- term campaign actions and goals
· Contribute to the wider regional programmatic strategy & goals, provide strategic insight to individual campaign wrap-ups
· Working with the Reservation Media, and Investment teams, assisting with research into, onboarding of, and best practice development for emerging programmatic platforms
As Programmatic Account Director you’ll also have the following:
At least 5 years agency-side or client side working on programmatic campaigns with excellent experience working with DV360 DSP
Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; you must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
High attention to detail with an understanding of optimization levers across biddable platforms
Experience with planning and running display campaigns on GDN, and Gmail Sponsored Promotions
Line management experience
Experience with Google Analytics, DCM/DS3 and DSP platforms, e.g. DBM, Tube Mogul, AppNexus
Involvement with running campaigns across multiple countries / languages
If this is the perfect Programmatic Account Director role for you, please get in touch quoting job reference SP108,