Project and Operations Manager (Field Management), London / Oxford (hybrid) – Up to £35k dependent on experience
We’re looking for a Project and Operations Manager to join an innovative, strategic consultancy specialising in tech and telco to join them to organise and coordinate field duties across all projects along with operational and office management duties.
This role will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager and would need to slot in easily to the current culture as you will be working closely with each member of the team. Experience with screener writing and a keen eye for detail are essential. This Project and Operations Manager will be liaising with suppliers and ensuring the highest quality participants are being recruited. You will also be required to assist the operations manager in day-to-day duties such as office management and providing general administrative support to our employees.
This consultancy intends to invest significantly into the candidate’s training through robust, on-the-job coaching, mentoring and specialist courses. There is a potential for this Project and Operations Manager to make significant impact on the business from day one, working directly with C-suite. There are opportunities for oversized rewards, should the candidate be successful.
This Project and Operations Manager will have the following responsibilities & deliverables:
- 60% Field management, 40% Operations
• Participant recruitment
• Attend internal briefings
• Screener development and design
• Recruiter selection, briefing and liaison
• Preparation of project docs, ie; fieldwork schedule, profiles, status sheet
• Monitoring recruit and problem-solving recruitment issues
• Aid Consultants in diary management
• Assisting your line manager on any given task
• Pre-checking all participants
• Organising any project equipment requested by the Consultant
• Booking Consultant travel for your allocated projects based on the travel brief provided
• Cost tracking of projects
• Diary management of CEOs
• Scheduling meetings and appointments
• Organising staff events
• Making office supplies arrangements
• Greeting visitors• Providing general administrative support to our employees
Previous experience as a field manager is essential. This Project and Operations Manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, Excel, PowerPoint and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
If you’re the Project and Operations Manager we’re looking for please get in touch quoting AP1051.