Project Director, Central London / Remote - £60-80k DOE plus benefits
This digital agency are big players in the industry and still independent. They’re looking for a Project Director to join their award-winning team that has a passion for meaningful delivery.
This Project Director will be a delivery leader within the agency for multiple projects / programmes across accounts assigned to them. They lead, engage and motivate project teams, internal stakeholders, clients and third parties.
This Project Director will hold responsibility for the management of their team, while simultaneously planning, structuring, leading and executing large delivery programmes of work. The Project Director will oversee and take responsibility of programme financials, while lending delivery expertise across their accounts and the agency.
The Project Director will be involved in business development for both existing and new clients. You’ll be a real self-starter with lots of energy and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to manage programmes and teams, ensure delivery processes are followed so that projects are delivered to the very best standards, on-time and to budget.
The Project Director will also be responsible for leading internal initiatives and activities to achieve a defined set of companywide strategic objectives. As a senior members of staff the Project Director will contribute to the team’s health, culture and progress of the Delivery team.
The primary responsibilities this Project Director will have:
Delivery related competencies
- Project Management
- Project Accounting
- Business Development
- Technical Understanding
- Client Management
- Personal Development
- Internal Operations
The key experience this Project Director will have:
- Delivery experience in an agency environment
-Proven experience in setting up large programmes of work from initiation (£800k+)
- Experienced in defining large account and project governance frameworks
- Confident with senior client engagements - able to effectively represent the agency
- Extensive experience with different delivery methods
- Exposure to a wide range of programmes and project types
- Strong budget management experience; proven ability to deliver programmes and projects to time, scope and budget
- Ability to handle running multiple accounts / programmes in parallel with conflicting deadlines
- Positively influence the team to achieve results
- Proven experience and ability to mentor and grow project managers
- Produce programme and project plans
The key skills this Project Director will have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Possess senior level project management skills; advocate of Project Management best practice
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Works effectively with others to resolve problems, make decisions and set goals
- Ability to handle running multiple parallel projects with conflicting deadlines
- Experience in driving pitch responses and presenting in pitches
- Development of resource & delivery plans
- Programme / project tracking and reporting
- Mentoring and managing Project Managers
- Ability to build strong and trusting relationships both with internal and external parties
- Impeccable attention to detail
Are you the fantastic, ambitious and professional Project Director we’re looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS614.