Project Manager (Brand), Remote / Central London – £45-55k DOE plus benefits
This is an independent brand and design agency that engineers a meaningful difference for their customers. Through their experience engineering approach, they harness technology to create extraordinary experiences that will improve their clients’ customers’ lives in meaningful ways. They need a Project Manager with brand experience to join their team.
The Project Manager would not only have a thorough understanding of Brand Experience must also have / or be able develop an exceptional understanding of the digital arena and how new and emerging developments can be exploited to add value to a client’s business.
Primary tasks and responsibilities of this Project Manager:
- Lead the scoping and planning of projects: create and own proposals, statements of work and project plans; including estimation, tracking and updating documentation through the project life cycle.
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered to time and budget.
- Mobilise the project team (lead kick-offs and follow internal resourcing processes)
- Identify, manage and monitor project risks, issues and assumptions.
- Own client communication through the course of the project delivery
- Be a strong collaborator and negotiator through the project.
- Communicate project requirements clearly to ensure unity and understanding between the team.
- Weekly status reporting to both internal and external stakeholders e.g., team, client, line manager, Account Director
- Track the project actual time and expenses incurred.
- Accurate understanding of revenue forecast across all your projects to help Account Director accurately complete the Financial Forecast.
- Attend line management and departmental meetings.
- Keep a close eye on your projects ensuring that you’re aware of all activity and approvals.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Be a great leader by getting the most out of your teams, be it creative, strategy, user experience and technology.
- Quality assurance – Project Managers are responsible for making sure the right resources have reviewed and signed off work before it is sent to the Client.
- Project Managers are to make sure that all projects are kicked off as per the process.
- Responsible for managing clear client feedback, team comm’s and implementation.
- Responsible for Client sign-off on key project deliverables
Skills and experience we’re looking for in this Senior Project Manager:
- Management of creative and development teams of up to 5 people
- Good project planning and documentation skills
- Skilled in supporting the team in gathering project requirements.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills.
- Exposure to agile / iterative methodologies
- Experience in managing third party suppliers.
- Experience with brand and design work – it’s really important that this candidate has experience of brand
- Entrepreneurial skills, continuously on the lookout for new business opportunities and ways to pre-empt client opportunities.
- Comfortable working in a mixed creative and technical environment
- Demonstrable experience of successful delivery of project budgets valued £200k+
- Confident with Client management and able to effectively represent the company in Client interactions