Public Relations Senior Account Manager. Remote working anywhere in the UK. Up to £50K dependent on experience
This forward thinking Life Science agency are helping to transform the world through the power of science. They will achieve this by continuing to work with some of the world’s most exciting companies, helping them to tell stories that educate, inform, entertain and inspire life science professionals across the globe in the pursuit of enabling scientific progress and creating a better world for everyone.
This PR Senior Account Manager will help companies, scientists and healthcare experts find and understand the technologies they need to drive discovery, cure disease, improve crop yields and make the world a better place.
This agency is known for offering bespoke PR and comms solutions to their clients, working to truly understand their objectives and crafting impacting PR and comms plans that deliver results. They are strategically capable, commercially astute, and invest in building a deep understanding of their clients and client’s audiences. This detail lead approach, creative thinking, and boundary-pushing style mean they are always one step ahead.
This PR Senior Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Working across a couple of the agencies key accounts to deliver impactful communications and PR programmes.
- Leading and mentoring a small team that ranges from Account Executive to Account Manager level to support on your accounts.
- Inputting into campaign strategy, working collaboratively with senior stakeholders within your clients’ businesses.
- Running the accounts, distributing work across the team, ensuring deadlines are met and delivered to a high standard.
- Have the opportunity to remain hands on – writing ad securing fantastic coverage on behalf of your clients.
This PR Senior Account Manager will have:
- Experience working on PR & comms campaigns.
- An agency side PR Senior Account or in-house PR Senior Manager.
Here’s some great benefits too:
● Remote working
● Comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
○ Private Medical Insurance
○ Critical Illness
○ Income Protection
● Comprehensive Wellbeing programme
● Regular social events
● Career development planning and support
● Formal training and weekly lunch and learn sessions● A supportive and vibrant team culture
If you’re the PR Senior Account Manager we’re looking for please get in touch quoting AP1037b.