Senior Account Director – London/Hybrid working – Up to £70k
Are you a Senior Account Director, experienced in leading the strategic direction of Loyalty and Branding campaigns? If yes, this role is the one for you. Joining a vastly talented Client Services team, you’ll be working on exciting projects for some very important clients.
This Senior Account Director will ultimately be responsible for working closely with a Senior Planner/CSD and a SAE, with much of the work being loyalty strategy deliverables, including; programme design and marketing strategy including life cycle analysis and strategic concept development.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this Senior Account Director role include:
· Client Management; continuously nurturing and growing the accounts, building trusted relationships, working with existing clients and on boarding new ones, leading Account
Development Plans, presenting work and selling ideas.
· Financial Management; ensuring the financial health of clients, including financial forecasting on accounts, developing commercial proposals for clients, monitoring of budgets and clear accounting of POs & Invoices.
· Project Management; working across Strategy & Creative teams within the agency to
ensure a fluid and successful project process, from initial proposal writing through to delivery
of work. One of the clients works in SAFe Agile, so understanding of various ways of
working is preferred. Ensuring AE/SAE is clear on duties.
· Business Development: contributing to new business activities, growing the accounts,
supporting pitches to bring on new work with different parts of the business or increase our
scope on existing projects.
As Senior Account Director, you’ll also have the following:
· Solid agency track record in Account Management
· Strategic understanding, across Loyalty, Lifecycle and Branding projects
· Strong creative understanding - across Branding and Campaigns
· UAE or MENA experience preferred but not essential
· Experience of Organisational business strategy preferred but not essential
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal is essential
· Ambitious, entrepreneurial spirit with ability to grow accounts
· Great admin and financial management of your accounts
· Ability to work autonomously and drive projects end-to-end
· Curious about learning more about the industry, their clients and the world around them
· Experience of Agile or SAFe preferred but not essential
If this is the Senior Account Director you’ve been looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference SP157.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com