Senior Account Manager (Data), Borough (Hybrid) – Up to £50k dependent on experience
Are you a Senior Account Manager with great experience with data? We’re looking for someone to join a busy, growing agency with some fantastic work in the pipeline. You’ll be joining a team to focus on managing client relationships and campaign development across a range of channels. They’re loyalty experts, so if you have any experience in the loyalty space you’ll be a great addition to the team.
Being a Senior Account Manager here means you’ll be supporting the Client Services Director and working with subject matter experts ensure smooth, timely delivery of campaigns for a range of clients. You’ll be working to unearth new insights to solve business problems and needs, utilising data, CRM and digital channels to achieve real results.
The Senior Account Manager we’re looking for will be someone with great experience with data in a similar agency role, being able to provide strategic direction and growth for clients and overseeing a variety of campaigns. You’ll preferably have some experience in the CRM, loyalty and digital space too, being able to hit the ground running across a range of channels.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Senior Account Manager:
· Key strategic liaison and trusted partner to a range of clients
· Understanding and interpreting data from different sources to unearth insights
· Oversee the development of a variety of campaigns and projects
· Working closely with the Client Services Director to manage key accounts
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Senior Account Manager:
· Great account management experience within a similar data / digital agency
· Strong understanding of data analytics and technical capabilities
· Experience with clients in sustainability, retail or banking an advantage
· Confident working with integrated campaigns and projects
If you’re the Senior Account Manager we’re looking for please get in touch quoting JW1088a.