Senior Front End Developer – Hybrid working (2-3 days per month in the office - London) - £70K, and up to £16K annual bonus.
This digital customer experience business has been helping brands to grow through digital transformation for over 20 years. Specialising in digital strategy, experience design, engineering, and storytelling to create beautiful digital experiences and products.
This Senior Front End Developer will work with many teams throughout the business and with clients to scope, plan and execute solutions to their technical needs. Collaborating at all levels of the business, your technical ability will be trusted to produce well-thought-out solutions that meet industry standards for best practice as well as meeting all our requirements. You will report to the Development Manager.
This Senior Front End Developer will:
- Maintain and enhance new and existing projects using React/Next.js
- Ensuring code written follows best practises and standards
- Provide technical solutions and bring your ideas to the table
- Be an active part within the entire development process by participating in the planning and estimate, to code review and approval of the development activities
- Identifying, prioritising, and executing tasks in the software development lifecycle
- Collaborate with the production and design teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Mentor junior members of the team and assist their progression
- Take initiatives to improve processes, performance, optimisation and code quality
This Senior Front End Developer will bring:
- Proven experience with hands-on development of commercial projects
- Able to identify performance and optimisation improvements
- Strong experience with React
- Experience with Next.js
- Strong experience integrating with REST APIs
- HTML5, CSS3 and SASS
- Solid understanding of Git and CI/CD
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently.
And in return, you will receive:
- Unlimited Holiday
- Flexible, hybrid working
- Annual bonus scheme
- Matched contribution Pension Plan up to 8%
- Death in Service and Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Pre-tax workplace nursery funding
- Season Ticket Loans and Cycle Scheme
- Mental Health wellbeing services
- Gym Membership discounts
- Perks Programme (inc. well known energy, retail, and health)
- Up to 40% off a new electric car
If you’re the Senior Front End Developer we’re looking for please get in touch using reference AP1039.