- Contribute code across the full stack of the web application.
- Take responsibility for technical quality standards within the Dev team.
- Define the code architecture for new features.
- Take initiatives that improve code quality and user experience.
- Work closely with the product team to ensure quality of tickets.
- Maintain and optimise our AWS infrastructure.
- Significant experience delivering at a Senior Developer level.
- Practical and real-world experience working with databases, ideally MongoDB.
- Practical experience of delivering in an agile environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Deep understanding of software tools and practices, including git, pull requests, code reviews, automated testing, CI/CD etc.
- Good understanding of security and performance considerations.
- Comfortable with deploying a web app in AWS.
- Typescript (optional).
- P.s. we try really hard to make sure that we list only essential criteria here, BUT if you think you can do an amazing job, yet don't have every single thing on this list, we'd still love to hear from you.
Here’s the benefits:
- Generous discretionary bonus scheme
- £1,200 yearly wellbeing fund (on top of your salary!) towards your personal wellbeing and passions
- £500 yearly “Uni Fund” towards learning and development
- Free headspace subscription
- 4pm Friday finishes all year round
- Two fully paid conferences a year at Summer & Winter, as well as a dedicated team that put on activities and celebrations throughout the year