Senior Web Analyst, Central London / Remote – Up to £50k + £8k bonus and benefits
This digital innovation agency are absolutely flying right now! They work with some of biggest and best brands around and help them anticipate what consumers digital futures will be. They need a new Senior Web Analyst to join their team.
Overview of this Senior Web Analyst role:
We’re looking for a Senior Web Analyst to join this agency’s team head quartered in London (although option to work hybridly). Reporting to the Head Of Strategy, this Senior Web Analyst will devise and execute data-driven strategies for their global client portfolio, using martech software to inform and improve digital ecosystems based on sound behavioural insights to elevate customer experience and commerce.
As a Senior Web Analyst, you will:
· Create and lead web analytics strategies and find opportunities to improve the effectiveness of client web analytics implementation, presenting your findings to senior client stakeholders
· Use the tools at your disposal, including GA, Adobe Analytics, and Content Square to gather empirical data to best inform insights and actions
· Conceptualise and build reporting dashboards using data visualization tools such as Power BI and Data Studio, and Excel
· Create tagging plans to collect all data necessary to find relevant insights, and implementation of tagging using tools such as Adobe and Google Tag Manager.
· Propose and execute multivariate testing plans and setup experiments within optimisation platforms.
As a Senior Web Analyst here, you'll bring:
· At least 5 years' experience as an analyst working clients in multiple sectors and platforms
· Proficiency and experience using Google and Adobe Analytics and Tag Managers
· Expertise to devise 360 data-driven strategies against focused KPIs that reflect the interconnectedness of clients' digital ecosystems and business goals
· Proficient and experienced in building, interrogating and visualising results within platforms, in particular Google Data Studio
And in return, this agency offers this Senior Web Analyst:
· Unlimited Holiday
· Flexible, hybrid working
· Annual and monthly bonus schemes
· Matched contribution Pension Plan to 8%
· Death in Service and Life Assurance
· Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
· Pre-tax workplace nursery funding
· Season Ticket Loans and Cycle Scheme
· Mental Health wellbeing services
· Gym Membership discounts
· Perks Programme (inc. well known energy, retail and health)
· Up to 40% off a new electric car