Social Account Director, Hybrid/London – Up to £55k
Are you a Social Account Director on the hunt for an exciting new role, working alongside some industry leading clients? If yes, this is certainly the role for you! Joining a fast-growing agency with huge plans for the future, you’ll be a heart of its operations!
As Social Account Director, you’ll be responsible for leading, delivering, and growing key client accounts, especially across football, utilising one of the greatest players in the history of the game as a key activation asset for their client.
This Social Account Director will be responsible for:
· Account and project management through every phase of a project’s lifecycle.
· Developing winning campaigns and strategies for current and prospective clients across digital, social, and content.
· Leading client and team communications on your accounts.
· Ongoing budget management for your clients, campaigns and projects.
· Overseeing the set-up, tracking, and reporting KPIs and the creation of end-of-campaign review presentations for clients.
· Coordinating the design and production of campaigns and social media assets with your team and the Content Production Studio.
· Overseeing the responsibility for content calendar creation, planning and publishing of all campaign content.
· Overseeing real-time activity and output on our client's social media properties.
· Oversee and manage paid media planning and activation on your accounts.
· Line management of your account team members with a focus on supporting, developing and accelerating their growth.
As Social Account Director, you’ll also have the following:
· You have at least 5 years' experience working across, campaign, brand and social media management with exceptional knowledge of the social media, content and digital landscapes.
· You must have in-house agency experience, ideally with experience working with clients across sports, entertainment or gaming.
· You’re experienced in developing digital strategies and distribution plans for your campaigns. You have a strong understanding of current and emerging social platforms.
· You have the ability and appetite to help grow the business.
· You have a proven track record of increasing client spend, identifying new business opportunities and networking.
· You're an excellent copywriter and can effortlessly draft client and pitch documents.
· You’re experienced in crafting brand messaging and converting that message and strategy into content plans and treatments across channels.
· You're a natural presenter, comfortable and convincing in client meetings.
If this sounds like the perfect Social Account Director role for you, please get in touch quoting job reference SP141.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com