Social Media Community Manager (2 days per week) – Richmond / Working From Home. Up to £300 per day dependent on experience.
We’re looking for a Social Media Community Manager to join this growing agency. They’re experts in B2B and Social Media. They’re relied on for their knowledge by huge tech brands as they produce great results, and they’re looking for a Social Media Community Manager to join their team.
This agency are looking for someone for two days per week to boost their client’s social communities. They now want a Social Media Community Manager to shape and develop their social media community campaigns across Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and more.
This is a very unique opportunity for a Social Media Community Manager to join an agency that are in the early stages of a client’s growth.
This Social Media Community Manager will be energised and creative. This Social Media Community Manager will be responsive and work just as well with responding to posted comments as they will to creating engagement across various social media platforms.
This Social Media Community Manager will develop the community management approach, ensuring you optimise the appropriate social channels to develop content, enhance brand awareness, and increase customers engagement.
This Social Media Community Manager will have previous experience of managing consumer brand social platforms. You’ll also be comfortable creating content fit for platforms, the audience, and follow brand guidelines.
This Social Media Community Manager role will include:
• Managing the day to day organic social media channels and community.
• Working to develop and optimise the organic social media strategy and community management to increase brand awareness and drive revenue and growth.
• Actively keep on top of social media trends, social brand successes and the wider digital landscape and sharing these insights.
• Own the organic social media presence – engaging and growing our communities and creating content.
• Develop and create text, image, audio and video content for social channels.
• Understand newsjacking and work closely inhouse and with agencies to exploit opportunities.
• Identify and manage Influencer relationships and partnerships.
• Engage with social media communities, build a relevant following and spread positive sentiment.
• Flexibility around working evenings and weekends monitoring social channels.
• Supporting and participating in any ad-hoc Marketing projects as and when required.
Here’s what this Social Media Community Manager need to know/have:
• Proven track record of working in a similar organic social media and community management marketing role.
• Excellent working knowledge of organic social media channels/platforms and analytics to optimise journeys, and reach.
• Experience of building and existing relationships across departments such as Customer Experience.
• Demonstrable experience implementing and executing organic social media campaigns
• Experienced in organic social media advertising, having run campaigns on Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat’s ad platforms using a strategic, targeted approach
• An excellent writer with the ability to create exciting and engaging posts and content.
• You’ll have used various social media analytics and listening tools to uncover and report on brand performance and conversations e.g. Sproutsocial, Hootsuite, Facebook Business Manager
• Excellent working knowledge of best practice tools, technologies and processes.
• A passion for the latest organic social media trends and best practices, and a desire to influence and drive the organic social media marketing agenda.
• An understanding of working in a rapid growing start-up and/or the automotive industry is an added bonus.
If you’re this Social Media Community Manager, please get in touch. Please quote AP951 when applying for this role.