Strategist, Hybrid Working (London) – Up to £50k
Are you a Strategist with a strong background in Digital Media and Social Marketing? If you are, this is the role for you. You’ll be joining a vastly talented team dedicated to making a change to people’s lives. Being responsible for bringing insight and structure and to develop truly effective strategies and stand-out creative ideas.
This Strategist will ultimately be responsible for growing the agency, using your knowledge and expertise to build reach and engagement with clients and potential clients and to grow the brand.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this Strategist include:
• To develop strong relationships by really understanding client organisations, their challenges, their audiences, competitors, their marketing and media performance - plus wider social and cultural trends and specialist issues - to inform the strategies and creative ideas we develop
• To use a wide variety of research and analytical tools and information sources to bring a thorough and detailed understanding of audiences across channels and throughout the customer/supporter journey; and manage analytics and reporting to optimise performance
• To be a key contributor to the development of creative ideas for campaigns and communications
• To seek out and secure organic and other growth opportunities and develop excellent budgeting and proposal-writing skills. Start to lead pitches when appropriate.
• To develop communications strategies, including recommendations on channels, formats, topics and content types along with paid media planning and buying for our clients
• To develop relationships with platforms, data providers and research partners
• To analyse and report on specialist issues and wider cultural and social trends that impact on our clients’ and their customers, and that can create growth and new business opportunities
• Actively contributing to a vibrant working culture.
The successful Strategist will also have the following:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in communications, digital media, social marketing, planning and strategy. You’ve gained good experience in a comms/marketing /advertising agency and now want to do something more rewarding and meaningful with it.
• You have a desire to work with organisations committed to accelerating impactful action with a passion for purpose and how it connects with business strategy.
• Your previous job titles are likely to be planner, communications planner, digital strategist, creative strategist, social strategist, content strategist.
• Solid experience and knowledge of insight, tracking, media planning and performance reporting tools.
• Experience of pitching and you are happy to get seriously stuck in/ and can meet personal targets in identifying, developing and winning new business opportunities.
• You keep up to date with trends in media, content and user behaviour across different digital platforms/channels/devices.
• You can sense and solve emerging problems in the midst of complex and quickly moving projects.
• You can work with team members on how/where/when to play a role in projects, managing your time
If this sounds like the Strategist role you’ve been waiting for, please do get in touch quoting job reference SP129.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com