Technical Delivery Lead (Mar Tech), Hybrid Working – Up to £110K plus benefits
This agency do amazing things with data. They design and build some of the most highly regarded, innovative solutions in the market and their people are the best at leveraging these solutions to drive business value.
They’re experts in all things data, marketing and customer experience and bring together cutting-edge technical expertise, value focused consulting and flawless execution to drive growth. Their Marketing Solutions Division is a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
They’re a growing and dynamic group of architects, developers and implementation specialists combined with commercially savvy consultants who provide thought leadership and creative thinking. They’re passionate, progressive, and unafraid of challenge.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Marketing Technology team as a Technical Delivery Lead. This is a key role in the Marketing Technology team. This Technical Delivery Lead will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the technical delivery team, working with the Director of Marketing Technology to ensure that the team operates efficiently, stays motivated and aligned to business objectives. You will provide technical guidance, direction, and mentorship to the team, including identifying training and personal development needs.
This Technical Delivery Lead will bring your implementation experience to bear and oversee the delivery of marketing technology projects, supported by your team of developers and technical leads. These projects may be implemented In a variety of tools, including Adobe (covering Campaign, Analytics, Target, Audience Manager & Experience Platform), SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Braze, Tealium, Segment and more. Projects will vary in size and scale, from small (2-3 day) change requests up to major multi-territory, 6-month long implementations.
You will be accountable for the technical delivery of all solutions by your team and for ensuring that solutions ultimately meet the clients’ business requirements and are delivered to time and budget. hich you will be comfortable in presenting to clients. As this is very much a client facing role, you will be comfortable interacting with a client’s technical and marketing teams as well as their project managers. You will be confident and adept at handling difficult situations and working closely and collaboratively with the client to resolve challenges.
This Technical Delivery Lead wil have the following:
▪ You are energetic and positive, and able to motivate and inspire those around you
▪ You will have experience working in an agency, consulting, or technology organisation
▪ You will be in experienced in managing a delivery team, ensuring work is distributed and managed across the team effectively
▪ You are a team player who will share knowledge, mentor, and develop other members of the team on relevant technology and business trends
▪ You are a logical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
▪ You are flexible and capable of proactive and reactive communication
▪ You are a strong communicator - written/verbal English
▪ You will have strong organisational skills and will be comfortable juggling multiple projects
▪ You are a strong listener with the ability to understand a client’s requirements, whilst also being able to interrogate and ask questions to get into the detail of solutions
▪ You will have a pragmatic approach, able to make recommendations of the right solution that meets the client’s requirements without excessive custom development
▪ You will have deep experience on at least two marketing technologies, at least one of which will be a campaign management / customer engagement platform / marketing automation tool
▪ You may have had some exposure to Customer Data Platforms, and ideally would have been involved in the implementation of one
▪ You will understand interdependencies between systems
▪ Proven track record of successful delivery of complex MarTech solutions
▪ You are results driven with a professional approach to project delivery and a successful track record
▪ You can provide accurate estimations for work on large, complex projects
This Technical Delivery Lead will constantly try to push the boundaries and improve what they do. Innovation is hugely important and they guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people.
Are you the switched-on, smart, ambitious and tech-savvy Technical Delivery Lead this leading digital/data agency need right now? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference AP1029.