Technical Product Consultant, London (Hybrid) – Up to £40k dependent on experience
Are you a Technical Product Consultant looking to join a leading marketing and IT solutions organisation with an excellent reputation in the markets they operate in. They support their clients with first class service, unrivalled domain expertise, innovative propositions, and leading-edge technological solutions.
This consultancy have a long and established history with their flagship products Acorn, Fresco, Ocean and Retail Footprint, but as well as these there is a suite of over 30 other data products that support them.
The responsibilities of this Technical Product Consultant are:
• Using the big picture Ocean ‘rebuild’ plan work with the relevant Product Consultant to understand the functional requirements
• Translating a functional spec into a documented technical spec which will be used to brief the technical team – in the context of the existing API
• Managing the delivery of the technical spec by ensuring that each team is adequately but not over-communicated with – working closely with the Product Consultant
• Trouble shooting where different business priorities come into play for the Cloud development team – able to re-prioritise / nuance the scope as appropriate
• Owning the cloud usage and cost monitoring – ensuring full understanding of the cost implications of different types of use
• Be cognisant of, and feedback to, the Product Consultant any implications of technical developments that may have wider consequences
• Where feasible and time allowing, supporting the AI Labs & Innovation teams with infrastructure dev / existing availability to support test activities in this space
The skills and experience of this Technical Product Consultant are:
• Natural enthusiasm and passion for technology, cloud infrastructure & data
• Ability to multi-task and work with multiple stakeholders with different priorities at the same time
• Highly proficient in AWS cloud services – our existing cloud infrastructure, but interested in other cloud products
• Excellent communicator dealing with stakeholders at all levels and across the business• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
If you’re the Technical Product Consultant we’re looking for then please get in touch quoting AP1056.