Training Delivery Manager – Remote/London - £40-50k
We’re on the lookout for a Training Delivery Manager, with experience across UX/UI, to join forces with this brilliant AI-powered start-up. In just over 3 years, they’ve built up a fantastic client base and our now looking to take off to the next level!
As Training Deliver Manager, you’ll ultimately be responsible for owning and coordinating all aspects of client training needs. You will schedule training sessions, create and update training materials, and provide feedback from training activities for product enhancement consideration. You’ll will add value through ensuring that each client uses the platform to its fullest capacity.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this Training Delivery Manager include:
· Creating and updating training materials, customising content, and developing new materials for client training and education purposes
· Creating product launch communications and maintaining a knowledge base of content.
· Conducting customer education and training sessions, including "white glove" super-user sessions, while showcasing new product features
· Manage the training delivery schedule requirements and train outsourced team members to ensure scalability for sessions
· Providing UX/UI insights and incorporate feedback with customer and product teams. Aiding with 1st line support
· Developing and maintaining in-product content for an enhanced user experience. This includes journey mapping and UX guidance
This Training Delivery Manager will also need to be/have the following:
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Effective communication skills
· Developed interpersonal skills
· Attention to detail
· Flexibility and adaptability
· Organizational skills
· Capable of working without constant supervision
· Time management skills
If this sounds like the perfect Training Delivery Manager role for you, please get in touch quoting job reference SP181.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com