Web Producer, Central London (Hybrid) – Up to £45k dependent on experience
Are you a Web Producer looking to join a leading digital tech agency with huge, global brands to work with? Here’s your opportunity, this agency are looking for a strong Web Producer to join the team and focus on web builds and maintenance across a range of accounts.
As Web Producer you’ll be creating, updating and maintaining content in the CMS system and much more. You’ll support in-production, and work with the PM and stakeholders to manage the campaign, product and resource roll-out. If you’re a Web Producer with similar agency experience, we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
The Web Producer we’re looking for will be someone with plenty of experience managing multi-language websites, being able to work with multi-national, multi-lingual and multi-domain sites. You’ll be confident working with stakeholders and various teams, being able to co-ordinate various campaigns / projects simultaneously.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Web Producer:
· Create, update and maintain content in Adobe CQ5/AEM
· Manage the priorities, coordination and communication with the client
· Work alongside the PM for smooth roll-out of work
· Facilitate structuring and documentation of web requirements
· Provide input into SEO, UX, User Journey, Taxonomy and Site Architecture
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Web Producer:
· Previous experience within a similar role, preferably agency-side
· Great with clients
· Experience with Adobe CQ5/AEM preferable
· Experience with multi-lingual, international and multi-domain web estate
· Desire to progress in your career.
If you’re the Web Producer we’re looking for then please get in touch quoting JW1068.