Account Executive, Chicago or Remote USA – Up to $70k Dependent on experience.
We’re on the lookout for an Account Executive to join this rapidly growing B2B revenue generation agency, helping their team of Account Handlers to deliver campaigns on time, on budget and in line with client expectations.
As Account Executive you will be responsible for the day-to-day project co-ordination of the various campaigns and activities as well as supporting other client teams. The Account Executive will need to liaise with clients, suppliers and internal departments to ensure work is delivered to a high standard and as scheduled, and will be reporting their work to the Senior Account Manager.
The day-to-day responsibilities for this Account Executive include:
· Co-ordinates jobs through the creative and production processes
· Understands the agency process and works with the senior team to ensure work is on time and on brief
· Manages internal processes
· Is enthusiastic about B2B, target markets, industry trends and research
· Maintains and updates project tasks as briefed.
· Expected to build excellent relationships with clients
· Maintaining accurate and up to date time sheets on Synergist
· Completing daily tasks accurately and on time
· Proactively seeking out opportunities to help the wider Account Team
This Account Executive, will also have the following skills/traits:
· Good numeracy and literacy skills
· Project management skills: ability to juggle more than one task
· The ability to handle high-pressure situations
· Tact and diplomacy, respect for other people’s opinions
· PC skills – word processing, spreadsheet, email and presentation packages
· Starting to develop their creative approach to problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
· Good presentation skills
Working for this brilliant group of people also comes with some great benefits such as:
· Uncapped Holiday Allowance
· A matched stakeholder pension plan, up to 5%
· A fully flexible WorkStyle
· A bespoke People Framework to ensure you have the right support, tools, and skills to carry out your role
· Full 4 x salary life insurance
· Choose your own IT, home office equipment
· Free and confidential anytime access to an award-winning Employee
If this is the sort of Account Executive role you’re looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference SP071.