Account Manager (Fashion), Remote / London – Freelance (3 month contract) up to £250/day or temp-to-perm paying up to £40 pro-rata DOE plus benefits
This integrated creative agency drive desire for some of the world’s best-known fashion and lifestyle brands. They are taking huge steps and making waves within the fashion industry. Are you the Integrated Account Manager they need right now?
This agency’s team are a multi-disciplinary group who are passionate about delivering only the best work that drives brand and business growth. Their passion about all things creative makes them a leading agency and drives them be the best in the field. Are you the fashion focused Account Manager they need?
This agency’s looking for an ambitious & collaborative Account Making to help run a group of projects across a well-known fashion client including the launch of a brand new fashion brand.
The successful Account Manager will be someone who is well-versed in managing and running multiple TTL campaigns from creative development through to delivery. They will be excellent in partnering smart, ambitious clients.
The key experience we’re looking for in this Account Manager:
· 2-3 years integrated agency experience (TVC, VOD, OOH, Social, Digital)
· Experience managing shoots for film and stills
· An excellent track-record in delivering class-leading ATL, digital, content & retail campaigns, that deliver results
· Campaign effectiveness tracking expertise preferred
· Proven experience running campaigns from creative development through pre-prod, production and delivery
· Fashion category experience preferred; interest essential
· Solid project finance & budget management and oversight
· Excellent attention to detail
· Brilliantly organised & a natural multitasker
· Has a viewpoint and isn’t afraid to speak up
The responsibilities of this Account Manager:
· Helping with the pre-production, production and post of 2 x campaigns with 1x 3 day-shoot across TVC, VOD, OOH, Paid Social, Digital
· Aiding the Senior Account Manager who will be running the day to day. Arranging check ins and be a support as needed
· Reporting to Senior Account Manager
· Helping manage project finance and budgets
· Ensuring all timings and budgets are adhered to
The personal skills we need in this Account Manager:
· A naturally inquisitive mind, who thinks laterally to get to the heart of the problem
· Culturally aware & inspired – specifically in terms of fashion, technology, music & art
· Bags of initiative & energy
· Confident + outgoing
· A clear & engaging communicator - verbal & written
· Intuitive + proactive
· Problem solving - able to pre-empt & navigate
· A brilliant people-person who finds it easy to build relationships and influence
· An expert listener, to the agency and also our clients
· Someone who can inspire those around them (& themselves!) to go the extra mile to deliver the best possible work.
· Passionate about the industry we work in and the brands you oversee
Are you the super-smart, confident and ambitious Account Manager with a passion for fashion we’re looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SP042.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.