AV Account Manager – London/Hybrid working – Up to £33.5k
We are on the hunt for an Account Manager, experienced with TV, VOD and Cinema campaigns, to join one of the world’s biggest Media agencies.
This Account Manager will be responsible for the planning and buying of AV campaigns (TV, VOD and Cinema) for a big name client. You will have a good understanding of the AV marketplace, and will work with the Account Director to ensure that campaigns are fit for purpose, deliverable and innovative.
As Account Manager you will also line manage a small team with a focus on exceptional campaign buying, delivering plans to the extremely high standards expected.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this Account Manager include:
· Oversee and quality assure all deliverables produced by junior team members, particularly ensuring the high quality delivery of campaigns, and accurate and insightful post campaign reporting and learnings.
· Being able to look at the bigger picture when buying – across multiple campaigns - and problem solve accordingly.
· Take primary responsibility for campaign performance against intended buying outcomes and delivering campaigns in line with plan.
· Establish strong working relationships with key internal teams and clients, as well as media owners
· Have a good understanding of the TV marketplace and media owner offerings in this space and an enthusiasm to learn even more
· Utilise your knowledge when pulling together plans for the client and responding to RTBs; making sure to ask all the right questions to get to the core of the brief and translating this successfully into AV strategy
· Confidently present to key stakeholders on both client or agency side, whether a Response to Brief, PCA, or induction
· Set the standard and line manage a direct report, supporting a wider team with career development and Essential satisfaction
· Be confident in training the team, upskilling more junior team members and sharing your AV knowledge
As Account Manager, you will also possess the following:
· Proven experience in TV, either at Senior Executive level, or approx. 3 years’ experience
· Ideally, management experience of at least 1 team member
· Expertise in industry standard tools (TechEdge, DEN and other Media Ocean applications)
· Strong skills in all basic Office programmes (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
· Strong public speaking skills and excellent written ability
· Excellent organizational skills, close attention to detail and ability to quality control work
· Ability to adhere to deadlines and project manage multiple campaigns.
· Proven problem solving and ability to think outside the box for creative solutions
· Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
· Ability to work independently and to collaborate in a team environment.
If this sounds like the perfect Account Manager role for you, please get in touch quoting job reference SP159.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com