AV Technician, Telford – Up to £32k dependent on experience
This AV Technician role will see you joining a fun team based in Telford working in esports and gaming. As an AV Technician you’ll be responsible for installing, operating and maintaining audio and visual equipment for events, conferences and meetings for some huge name brands in fashion, tech and much more. You’ll be working alongside event planners and clients to ensure AV needs are met and exceeded, providing a smooth running event.
Being an AV Technician means you’ll be tasked with installing and configuring audio and visual equipment including projectors, screens, microphones, sound systems, lighting systems and much more for events in gaming and esports. You’ll be operating AV equipment during events providing technical support to presenters and performers, conducting sound checks and run-throughs prior to events to ensure smooth running.
Are you an AV Technician who understands the latest AV technology trends? They’re looking for someone who knows AV equipment thoroughly, being able to maintain and repair as needed, and suggesting upgrades and improvements as necessary. You’ll be someone with plenty of experience in the industry, being able to hit the ground running.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as AV Technician:
· Set up and break down of audio visual equipment before and after events
· Conduct sound checks and run-throughs prior to events
· Operate equipment during events, providing support as needed
· Work alongside event planners, clients and other team members
Below is what they’re looking to see in this AV Technician:
· Experience within a similar AV Technician role including LEDs and monitors
· Great interpersonal skills working alongside clients and internal teams
· Strong knowledge of audio and visual equipment and systems as well as software such as Pro Tools, Logic Pro and more
· Full driving license with less than 3 points
· Available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends if needed
· Physical ability to carry heavy equipment
If you’re the AV Technician we’re looking for please get in touch quoting JW1126.