Business Development Representative (SAP / ERP Platforms) - £55K (OTE £80K). Wimbledon / South East (Hybrid working – 2-3 days with clients or at the office)
This leading consulting partner in digital commerce have recently won awards for their work. They’re known for implementing agile technology using rapid methodology that increases conversion, customer loyalty and revenue per client. They’ve built premium digital marketing, CRM, commerce and single view of customer solutions for household names in the B2B, retail and pharmaceutical sectors
This Business Development Representative will enjoy being with potential clients – spending time with them each week and creating strong relationships.
This Business Development Representative will be responsible for identifying, establishing and maintaining relationships with senior level contacts at target B2C and B2B companies. Your job is to create CX and Digital Enterprise leads and nurture them into opportunities for the sales managers to progress. These opportunities will create large-scale projects for implementation and long lasting partnerships with exciting companies.
This Business Development Representative responsibilities and duties include:
• Generating leads through a variety of sources and nurturing them until an opportunity presents itself to pass on to the pre-sales stage
• Building relationships with integrity, reliability and maturity, able to take initial conversations and be the face of the business
• Working closely with the marketing team to create successful and relevant campaigns, events and webinars based on market and prospect knowledge
• Managing our sales data and other tools in order to send out timely, relevant and interesting information to our prospects
• Securing new work through a tenacious and energetic approach, recognising that even small opportunities in the right conditions can lead to much larger ones
• Validating leads and being confident they are a good use of our sales team’s time to progress, including inbound leads where the tech and contacts are unknown
This Business Development Representative will have:
• Strong experience in a sales/new business team, ideally as a Business Development Representative or a similar role
• Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• Sales background, ideally in complex projects sales
• Digital understanding, ideally including SAP & Salesforce products
• Driven by the thrill of detecting, maturing and acquiring new leads at large/mid-size companies and hitting pipeline targets that ensure we will hit our sales and revenue targets
• Strong commercial and business acumen, to know when to get support from the rest of the team to jump on a lead and turn it into something exciting
Are you the Business Development Representative we’re looking for? Please get in touch with us as soon as possible, quoting AP1048 when applying for this role.