Conceptual Design Director, Hybrid Working - London – Up to £60k
This highly creative agency are thriving. They’re new, growing fast, and winning lots of business. If you want a creative agency and culture where you can be truly conceptual and have an impact on the work you’re involved in, this Conceptual Design Director is for you.
We’re looking for a brilliant Conceptual Design Director from an integrated and digital background. Are you the kind of Conceptual Design Director who can oversee and offer guidance on designing everything from conceptual layouts, to integrated campaigns and motion.
This is an exciting opportunity to help continue to shape the output of the agency. You’ll be someone who doesn’t settle for “good enough”, and has the skills and passion to tell those around you why the design work can and should be better.
This Conceptual Design Director will:
- Work closely with the Creative Director, ensuring the studio output is crafted to the highest standard, and remain true to the creative idea.
- Set the benchmark for design across the agency; fulfil client needs and elevate the quality of all work
- Provide clear, insightful, and objective critiques of design work in relation to the creative direction and strategy.
- Support the Creative Director and designers with design concepts for pitches and proposals.
This Conceptual Design Director will need:
- Demonstrable experience in a senior designer role
- Previous experience in an agency environment is essential
- An intimate understanding of layout, design principles, typography and branding
- Multidisciplinary design knowledge with ability to direct the design across omnichannel touchpoints
- A keen attention to detail
- Expertise in Adobe CC, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
If this is the Conceptual Designer Director role you’ve been on the lookout for, please get in touch quoting job reference AP1042
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com