Content Coordinator, Remote – Up to £30k plus £4,800 bonus DOE
Are you a Content Coordinator looking to join a thriving network agency with a huge client to get started with? Here’s a great opportunity for a Content Coordinator to join a busy team who are passionate about what they do. You’ll be working on supporting website maintenance and project execution, building and delivering consistent and reliable digital experiences. The agency are based in London and work remotely.
The Content Coordinator that joins them will be someone with strong experience creating and editing content using CMS systems, preferably Adobe Experience Manager. You’ll create briefs for the studio team, work alongside the production team and quality check preview pages before being released to the client for approval.
They’re looking for a Content Coordinator who has an understanding of Jira or similar ticketing systems and a passion for digital technology and the use of content. You’ll have a lot of knowledge in digital content, and preferably some experience within an agency environment. Are you the Content Coordinator we’re looking for?
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Content Coordinator:
· Creating and editing content for websites using Adobe Experience Manager
· Working alongside studio and production teams to deliver content
· Coordinate approvals and asset requirements with the client
· Keep Jira up to date and use it to ensure clear communications and with internal and client teams
· Working on-site with the client in Epsom when required
Below is what they’re looking for in this Content Coordinator:
· At least 1 year of experience using CMS
· Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience desirable
· Understanding of Jira or similar ticketing systems
· Great knowledge of digital content
· Desire to progress in your career
· Agency experience beneficial
If you think you’re the Content Coordinator we’re looking for then please get in touch quoting JW1076 when applying for this role.