.NET Developer, Central London / Remote (Hybrid working) – Up to £55k DOE + £8k bonus and benefits
This leading digital innovation agency are in need of tech talent in the form of a .NET Developer. Are you the bright spark this agency need?
Overview of this .NET Developer role:
This .NET Developer will work with many teams throughout the business and with clients to scope, plan and execute solutions to their technical needs. Collaborating at all levels of the business, this .NET Developer’s technical ability will be trusted to produce well-thought-out solutions that meet industry standards for best practice as well as meeting all the agency’s requirements.
As a .NET Developer at this agency, you will:
· Be responsible for development and delivery of .NET solutions in various projects
· Be accountable for the quality of produced work and accuracy of provided time estimations
· Take an active role in problem solving and issue investigation
· Provide technical feedback
· Communicate effectively with multiple internal teams and client representatives, understand and respond to the development briefs
· Take part in defining the solution architecture, choice of technology stack and development approach, deployment tasksa, and regular R&D activities
As a .NET Developer here, you will bring:
· Solid knowledge of .NET Framework & .NET Core
· 3 years minimum (preferably Agency) experience
· Experience with Entity Framework 6 and EF Core as an ORM and for migration management
· Experience creating Web API’s using Swashbuckle (Swagger/OpenApi)
· Experience with the Microsoft Azure cloud, web applications, function applications, SQL databases, table storage and service bus queues
· Experience in DevOps (primarily Azure), creating and working with release pipelines.
· Willing to learn new skills and approaches to writing code via skills sharing and self-learning.
And in return, this agency offers:
· Unlimited Holiday
· Flexible, hybrid working
· Annual and monthly bonus schemes
· Matched contribution Pension Plan to 8%
· Life Assurance x 4 Salary
· Income Protection
· Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
· Pre-tax workplace nursery funding
· Season Ticket Loans and Cycle Scheme
· Mental Health wellbeing services
· Gym Membership discounts
· Perks Programme (inc. well known energy, retail and health)
· Up to 40% off a new electric car
Are you the .NET Developer this thriving digital innovation agency need right now? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS694.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.