Freelance Account Manager, Central London – £270 p/day DOE
This global agency is one of the fastest-growing agencies in the biggest advertising group in the world. This is a fast-paced, international agency.
We’re looking for a Freelance Account Manager who’s proud of their work, and has a lot to offer the agency, working on their top clients, so you need to be a safe pair of hands.
Here’s what you’d be doing right away:
• Day to day contact for agency/ client stakeholders and internal departments
• Coordination between Project / Transcreation Management, client, and agencies
• Respond to information requests from the Senior Account Manager or Account Directors
• Work closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Print, Traffic & Transcreation
• Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
The Freelance Account Manager who joins them will be working on the following:
• Experience of working in a Localisation, Talent Management or Production Management role.
• Prioritisation, time management, and attention to detail
• Resilience and ability to work under pressure
• Fluent oral and written English essential, other languages desirable
If you’re the Freelance Account Manager we’re looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible quoting ILS016