Group Account Director (Media / Mandarin-speaking), Central London / Work from Home – Up to £65k DOE plus benefits
This Group Account Director will be an expert who breathes Google, Facebook, Instagram, and Amazon. You’ll lead campaigns for some cutting edge Chinese brands seeking success in the European market.
This agency was voted the most effective independent advertising agency in the Asia Pacific region. They’re one of China’s largest, independent full-service digital agencies.
We are looking for a Mandarin-speaking director with a sound understanding of Western digital media and a basic understanding of the Chinese digital ecosystem. The role has considerable growth. This Group Account Director will be a pioneer in launching Chinese brands in the West as this agency continues to build the cultural bridge between the UK and China.
This Group Account Director’s responsibilities will include:
● Build relationships with key clients as a strategic partner, obtain budgets and create proposals
● Responsible for overseeing campaigns for key accounts
● Coordinate with local partners and teams across offices for campaign and collaboration projects
● Strategic expertise in media strategy, planning and buying on Google, Facebook, Instagram and
● Develop new business through identifying client leads
● Client management and leading monthly reporting
● Assist in the promotion of the agency through marketing, events and other networking opportunities
This Group Account Director’s will have:
● An in-depth understanding of Western digital marketing and media landscape
● A basic understanding of Chinese digital media landscape
● Strong communication and presentation skills in both English and Chinese
Please quote AP976 when applying for this Senior Media Planning Manager role.