Head of New Business, London, Up to £80k plus commission
This independent agency build category-defining service brands through design & technology. They act as the catalyst for service brands with the desire to be foremost, standard-setting, and first choice. With over 30 years of experience, they help big name brands who you will know. They pride themselves on their mission to deliver meaningful impact to people and need a Head of New Business to push them forwards.
As Head of New Business you’ll be working in tandem with the Head of Marketing, to collaboratively achieve the department’s joint goals and you’ll be the primary relationship-holder for technology partners, intermediaries and consultants; responsible for unlocking opportunities through these partnerships.
The successful Head of New Business will be an expert in the digital sector and you’ll support across every pitch and proposal team to ensure the new business machine runs smoothly, quickly and is financially efficient.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this Head of New Business include:
· Participating in the setting of the agency’s new business targets and budget
· Working with the Head of Marketing to deliver against the shared Sales and marketing budget
· Disseminating the new business strategy and reports at a board and leadership level
· Raising awareness of successes and galvanizing the wider business in NB action
· Managing all aspects of the new business strategy; lead generation, pipeline progression, RFI/RFP process, through to conversion
· Supporting client services in maximizing organic growth (e.g., through proactive sharing of information, events and joint growth activity)
· Working in partnership with the Head of Marketing, create case studies and sales collateral that is category-defining
· Working in partnership with the Head of Marketing, contribute to overall vision and execution of website landing pages, showreels, event presentations, and other strategic content
And as Head of New Business you’ll have the following:
· You have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
· You have initiative
· You are results driven
· Expertise within the digital sector
· A good track record in Lead Generation
· Able to work in a team and on your own
The successful Head of New Business will be joining an agency that really cares about its employees, handing out benefits such as:
· Having your own individual budget to develop specific skills (£1000/year).
· The opportunity to make commission if that’s what you’re driven by
· The ability to WFH as well as the office in a new hybrid system
If this seems like the perfect Head of New Business role for you, please get in touch quoting job reference SP059.