HR Manager (Part-Time), Hybrid Working – Up to £48k Pro-Rata
Are you an experienced HR Manager looking for an exciting new role? If so this role is for you. You’ll be working for one of the country’s biggest media agencies, alongside its sister company, to help
assist the board in its driving of core growth imperatives in the UK and broader territories.
This HR Manager will have input into the overall business strategy and will spearhead the development of the HR strategy and supporting plan to deliver upon these evolving requirements.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this HR Manager include:
· Taking a lead whilst advising and supporting managers on all Employee Relations issues, including performance management; sickness & absence; disciplinary & grievance procedures
· Work with key stakeholders to ensure training and PDP development is undertaken carefully to maximise benefits to employee and the broader business.
· Ensuring the grievance and disciplinary procedures are adhered to by all staff and to empower relevant teams to undertake investigations & hearings on behalf of the company
· Monitoring, updating and advising staff and managers on HR policies and procedures, ensuring they are adhered to and effectively communicated across the organisation.
· Reviewing and updating the equality and diversity strategy, making recommendations on best practice and legislation.
· Managing any key external stakeholders to maximise returns and minimise risk.
· To monitor staff churn and ensuring that exit interviews are carried out, analysing and reporting on findings.
This HR Manager will also have the following:
· Ability to develop a HR Strategy and to input into the development of the company
· Strong written skills with proven ability to draft policies, procedures and reports.
· Good coaching & mentoring skills.
· Delivery focused with the ability to prioritise and organise workload agreed within deadlines.
· Ability to resolve conflict situations and heavy workloads.
· Strong customer focus.
· Excellent “active-listening” skills.
· A proactive and can-do approach towards work tasks.
· Excellent presentation skills both formally and informally.
· Numerate and financially aware with the ability to produce reports and statistics as required.
If this is the sort of HR Manager role you have been looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference SP125.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com