Motion Graphic Designer, London – Up to £45k dependent on experience
We’re on the lookout for a Motion Graphic Designer with a passion for producing stunning digital concepts and designs for big name clients. The Motion Graphic Designer who joins them will be producing film and animation from end-to-end: editing, grade, animations, sound design, compositing and post-production.
You’ll be building on tools available by using industry standard plugins, scripts and expressions, managing and leading projects start to finish. Are you a Motion Graphic Designer with great digital motion and content creation experience? We’re looking for someone with great experience of both 2D and 3D animation.
As Motion Graphic Designer you’ll have at least 3 years’ experience working in motion design and have a portfolio of inspiring video and motion design work which showcases conceptual thinking and thinking skills. You’ll also need to have a great understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and Audition.
Below is what you’ll be responsible for as Motion Graphic Designer:
· Reporting into the Creative Director, you’ll manage and lead motion design projects from start to finish
· Produce film and animation in both 2D and 3D
· Research and demonstrate new animation concepts and techniques
· Work collaboratively with the creative and design teams
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Motion Graphic Designer:
· 3+ years’ experience in motion design
· Extensive knowledge of After Effects for both 2D and 3D animation
· Strong user of Adobe Creative Suite
· Experience with post-production compositing techniques such as roto, green screen and general compositing
· Prototyping skills and experience
If you’re the Motion Graphic Designer we’re looking for please get in touch quoting JW1081.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/