Paid Social Executive, London – fully remote work available, Up to £35k DOE.
This rapidly growing media agency is on the hunt for a Paid Social Executive, to help with providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video.
This Paid Social Executive will be responsible for the effective management of biddable media activity. This involves building on existing strong Paid Social knowledge to manage flawless delivery of testing plans & media plans via analysis, optimisation and campaign management.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this Paid Social Executive include:
· Management of designated campaigns & accounts, including campaign pacing & campaign hygiene, as well as recommending and executing on improvements via optimisation
· Contribute to the testing plans of your clients, suggest new ideas for testing and own this for your channel, including planning, executing & evaluating tests with methodical accuracy
· Responsible for producing campaign reports, including data inputting and providing insightful commentary and strategic recommendations for clients
· Ensuring platform accounts align to all channel best practices, and also contributing to the ongoing evolution of best practice for your primary channel
· Managing campaign launches across all relevant channels
· Responsible for In-flight campaign optimisation
· Interact effectively within your client team, and with the client & suppliers for your account (and taking some level of client comms ownership within your account)
· Assist with internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development that your team conducts
As Paid Social Executive, you’ll also have the following:
· Proven experience (1-2 years) at Account Executive specifically within Paid Social
· Experience in managing biddable media accounts across multiple markets
· Experience with planning and running paid social activity on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
· Detail-oriented and responsive, with strong quantitative reasoning skills
· Adaptable and able to flex with changes in prioritisation to meet new or changed goals
· Strong communication skills
· Strong organisational skills; ability to implement and adhere to and meet deadlines, and project-manage multiple campaigns
· Good general knowledge of (and passion for) all areas of digital marketing and media
If this is the Paid Social Executive role for you, please get in touch quoting job reference SP089.
Please also visitwww.air-recruitment.com.