Media Product Director, Work from Home – Up to £82k DOE
This media and data-driven agency is growing fast and is looking to grow its already talented Media Activation teams. They’re on the hunt for a Media Product Director to help with the coordination and delivery of their accounts across paid social campaigns, whilst also operating as the main campaign point of contact for clients.
This Media Product Director will be helping to clarify and communicate the approach to social buying and work in tandem with other specialisms (analytics, partnerships, commercial, planning etc) in building new solutions for clients.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this Product Director include:
· Responsible for effective running of designated account campaigns and weaving these into the overall cross-channel campaign strategy
· Ultimate accountability for adherence to controls and best practices across all channels in the immediate account team (with particular focus in paid social), and help to manage regional development of social best practice
· Escalating any potential conflicts between best practice and what is best for their programs
· Be the primary contact point of contact between the Media Activation team and regular stakeholders both internal & external for their account(s)
· Develop strong relationships with your client, and key suppliers, leading team communications with these stakeholders. Be able to communicate with clients on subjects outside your remit, and provide them with useful insight, working independently
As Media Product Director, you’ll also have:
· Strong written and verbal communication skills across all platforms
· Expert organisational skills, great attention to detail
· Concrete knowledge of all areas of digital marketing and media
· Ability to implement and adhere to and meet deadlines and project manage multiple campaigns
· Excellent client relationship and management skills
· Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
· Ability to lead and motivate team members in a positive light
· Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
If this is the kind of Media Product Director role for you, please do get in touch quoting job reference SP106.