Programmatic Senior Executive, Work from Home anywhere in the UK, Up to £35K.
We’re looking for a Programmatic Senior Executive to join this brilliant, global data media agency. With a long list of well-known clients and standing at 1800 employees, this agency is growing fast and has some great projects in the line-up.
This Programmatic Senior Executive will be part of a Biddable & Programmatic team that involves planning and flawlessly executing programmatically bought media plans, across paid search, biddable display, paid social and emerging biddable & programmatic platforms, as well as deploying unsurpassed platform knowledge & smart use of audience data, and developing industry-leading technology.
As Senior Programmatic Media Executive, you will be responsible for managing and optimising different types of programmatic inventory – from private exchanges to FBX. You will work closely with the Programmatic Media Managers to create world class programmatic plans which exceed our client’s expectations whether branding or ROI driven.
This Programmatic Senior Executive will:
• Effectively manage your designated programmatic campaigns; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered and constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance
• Take ownership of some elements of the testing plans of your clients and suggest new ideas for testing, including planning, executing & evaluating tests with methodical accuracy
• Grow your knowledge of programmatic platforms such that you attain a detailed knowledge in all programmatic media practices within the first 12 months in role
• Develop further expertise within one chosen element of programmatic (PMP, DSP, DMP) and implement best practices and take ownership of the documentation of & team knowledge sharing relating to some parts of this
• Conduct performance analysis, internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development
• Oversee, as appropriate, the performance of more junior team members ensuring that you are checking their work and advising them on the correct course of action
This Programmatic Senior Executive will have:
• Likely to have at least 1-2 years experience working on Biddable or Programmatic platforms, or have commensurate experience in digital roles working with other Account Executives / Account Managers
• Working knowledge of ad serving solutions.
• 2:1 or equivalent from a top tier university
• Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, will be particularly important in building & developing client and supplier relationships
• Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc)
If this sounds like the perfect Programmatic Senior Executive role for you, please get in touch quoting job reference AP996.